cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changing IP Address

Hello, I want to ask you, how to change my routers IP address without using VPN and stuff like that

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my limited knowledge, i don't believe the NOW Hub 2 Router offers a Static IP address where Sky / NOW only provide Dynamic IP addresses on their Routers.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Adding to what @schnapps said, is it the internal IP address of your router you want to change, the one seen by all the devices on your network, or your public internet-facing IP address, the one assigned by Now to you?

If the latter, try powering down your router for a couple of hours, after which, because your IP address is dynamic, Now may well have allocated you a different one.

I don’t know how that is going to benefit you though 😢

May I ask what you are trying to achieve here, as there may well be something else we can suggest, to meet your objectives?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.