cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Changeover from Talk Talk to NOWTV

I changed over broadband and telphone provider from talktalk to now tv on the 15th April.

I have paid for phone calls and broadband through now TV for the ladt 3 months. Only to find out i am still being billed by Talk Talk.

Having queried this with Talk Talk they are adament a request was put in to take over the phone line and service but then cancelled by now tv so they are telling me they are still supplying all my services.

Talk Talk inform me the problem is with my new provider (NOWTV) but i cant find any way of contacting NOWTV to solve this issue!?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

You should find the telephone number for the NowTV Broadband Team under My Account > Orders & Appointments section when logged into your Account on here.

Once on the Orders & Appointment page, click on the drop down arrow below your live Broadband & Telephone date to see the phone number to call.

Or alternatively you can contact their live chat service or drop them a message by opening this link page below, click on the most appropriate help topic and once you get to step 3 on the page scroll down to the bottom of your screen where hopefully there should be a Get in Touch option.

Click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/