cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Change devices

I have entertainment package on Android phone,  but I want it in TV instead.  How do I do it,?

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

All you need to do is ensure you have a supported device listed in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now

My recommendation is an Amazon fire stick 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

Amplifying what @gavs82008 has said, with every membership (pass, e.g. your Entertainment, Cinema, etc. everything except Sky Sports Mobile), your subscription is good for you to watch it on as many supported devices as you like - mobile, TV, tablet, Roku, Amazon Firestick etc. Now sell you the membership, but don’t restrict in any way which of their supported devices you watch it on.

The only restriction is that you are limited to one device at a time, unless you have bought Boost, which gives you three streams at a time, plus other goodies.

So you can be watching on your mobile, and as long as you exit the programme (rather than pause it, just close the app, or just switch your phone off), you can start Now on your TV, say (as long as there’s a Now app on it) and instantly carry on from where you left off on the phone.

It’s all very flexible!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.