cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot watch Now tv on Roku

Just installed Now Tv on my mobile phone however I am unable to watch on Roku. Roku does not recognise username or password on roku which works fine on my mobile.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps

It is the full blown Roku and I haven't changed my password or forced a logout on my only mobile device.

I only joined Now tv last night and successfully created a account with a valid user name and password and works great on my mobile....its just a shame these credentials will not work when trying to access now tv through Roku on a bigger screen.

Thanks for the thread, I will take a look.

greyeyes
Scholar

this is ambiguous, it's not clear when you say Roku if you have a roku own branded stick/box or a nowtv branded roku stick/box.

If you have a nowtv branded roku box/stick, you only need to login with your Now credentials.

If you have a roku's own branded box/stick, then you'll need to login twice, one via the initial setup with your roku account credentials and then install the NowTV channel app and login via that using your Now account credentials.   Might be worth heading over to the web pages of roku and doing a password reset to recover your account and set a new password and then the same with nowtv (this site).

superglo2012
Scholar 3

I have had a roku for over 10 years and it should work are you getting the app on the roku

superglo2012
Scholar 3

Try signing into the Roku  website first