cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cannot join network

When I try to connect to the hub, it comes up with: The WiFi network ‘now tv’ could not be joined. It comes up with cancel or run diagnostics. 

My work asked me to change my password so I did using the work IT helpline and now it’s kicked me off the internet. I can’t seem to find any advice on community or via the bot chat and the phone line is down for Now TV. No issues with broadband or speed, simply my PC refuses to connect with it and I cannot find any advice under faqs on the website.

This has caused me major issues as logistics means I must work from home today. 

Very poor customer service now tv!!! 

Anyone able to help? 

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Try doing a factory reset to the router by holding the reset button for about 15 seconds.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Jayach
Elite 3

@Anonymous User wrote:

My work asked me to change my password so I did using the work IT helpline and now it’s kicked me off the internet.  

What password was it that you changed? Were other devices able to connect to the router when the PC couldn't?

chilli2
Elite

As above: what password(s) have you changed?

have you tried re-setting the router?

what devices wont connect and what devices still connect?

Dont expect all the bells and whistles - or the same level of service  that you would get with a business connection with Now .

Now is aimed at domestic home use ( not for work or business*) and as such there is no fixed ip address 24 hour support, or enhanced fault repairs from openreach

* Most ISPs turn a blind eye to work/business use, previously with some ISPs comercial/work/business use could result in your connection being terminated.

Now are part of Sky, Sky offer a business product.

If you fond that Now's domestic service is unsuitable you should get in touch with your workplace and explain that you are contracted to a domestic non business ISP with a dynamic IP and if you need to connect then you may need to ask your workplace to give you a  mobile data dongle