cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cancelled then order again

As i wrote wrong address, yesterday, we have cancelled the broadband then ordered again to new address.

BUT i cant check the order status and trying to call NOW TV and no answer since 2:00PM

so how can i check my status of order ?

Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

When signed in on here, and selecting My Account > Orders & Appointments, does it show your  order is being processed and if you click on the drop down arrows underneath each stage of your order process, does it show the correct or wrong address ?

Would also keep trying the nowtv broadband helpline for full confirmation that your order is fully correct.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

talked with staff yesterday, the staff says cancel then order again to new address

but just canceled and havent changed address as new

ALSO i cant change address by myself 

TRYING TO CALL NOW TV BUT NOT WORKING : (

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You should be able to change your address information under Personal Details whilst signed in on here.

However i am not sure it has any bearing on your nowtv broadband order address delivery and live activation address details.

Can only suggest keep trying the nowtv broadband team telephone helpline or live chat until you speak to somebody.

Edit - Under Personal Details you can only ammend your billing address, so ignore the first sentence of my post and contact nowtv to check they have the correct address details on their system for your broadband order.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello 

could you tell me about live chat with staff?

i cant find 😞 

thank you. 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Link here to live chat or drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices