cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t receive landline calls

I had my NowTV broadband / calls installed on 7th September but since installation I can no longer receive telephone calls on my landline (I can make calls but can’t receive them) - the message to people trying to contact me says “the number you have dialled is not receiving incoming calls, please try again later.”  It is impossible to speak to a Now TV advisor - they are like hens’ teeth. Really disappointed with the lack of customer service. I have a baby and I’m waiting for phone calls from my midwife and Doctor. I live in a semi rural area so my mobile signal is poor, I rely heavily on my landline. All advice greatly appreciated. Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem, in early September 2018. I can call out but the landline won't allow calls in. There's no chat line help available and no phone number to ring to report a fault. Just come over from Virgin and disappointed there's no help line at NowTV.

OILCAN
Scholar

Hi ChelleL

I had an issue too with incoming calls.  For some reason my old Sky Shield block was activated even though l am now with NOWTV.  l had to unblock it on the Sky site and it works now.  Maybe its something to do with your old phone provider?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same problem. Used online chat and found my number had got changed somehow in the move over. So my old number was not working. Bit of a pain but at least it's working now I know my number!

Griffo
Advocate

I have only just realised I am not receiving incoming calls on my now tv landline, I wouldn't have found out if several of my potential customers hadn't contacted me via my website . I have tried several times to contact Now tv via their website but there is no link available that specifically deals with phone issues ( the only link I could find directs you to a broken link notice ) this is absolutely frustrating,  Every time I think I have found the correct link it sends me back to the original one.Has anybody endured the same and managed to get the issue resolved , many thanks in advance. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Griffo 

You’ve posted on a very old thread where the original poster isn’t on the forum anymore. 

Have replied to the thread you created.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/No-incoming-calls/td-p/615445

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help