cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't find game of thrones

I have just signed up for Now TV to watch Game of Thrones but in the search on the TV it doesn't come up?? I can watch it on my mobile so it's working and on there???

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User , 

what you are trying to watch it on? 🙂

I am not staff, I am a customer that likes to help,
so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User , 

what you are trying to watch it on? 🙂

so please click the Thank You/Thumbs Up button if I helped you out and maybe even accept it as a solution? 🙂
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My TV? It's not a smart TV but it has NOW TV as a app option in my TV menu. We have Netflix & Prime Video that all works fine!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Anyone??

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5
@Anonymous User by any chance are you using youview?
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah does that not work?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Unfortunately, the nowtv app on youview only has the movie pass. (Due to channel rights with BT).

@schnapps is there any more information going about when Youview will have the entertainment pass?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So if I get the entertainment package can I watch it then?

caseyb1993
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you get the entertainment pass you won't be able to watch it on the youview app as there is no access to the entertainment pass due to content/channel rights with BT. 

do you have any other devices? 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @caseyb1993 

Nope i tried to squeeze more information out of Jason C of the NowTV Team and he was keeping things close to his chest and didn't divulge any further information 😠.

Un official rumours are before the start of the 2019 to 2020 football season around about Aug or Sept 2019, but this is pure speculation at the moment.