cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't connect to my firestick

I previously had Sky broadband and was using an a,Aron firestick in my tv. Since I've switched to nowtv broadband I can't connect my firestick. It connected to my Amazon prime and Netflix no problem, but won't connect to the firestick. Any suggestions please?

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My now tv stick is telling me I’m not connected, this has just happened and I cannot seam to fix it...help please!

thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No network connection 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Check out the options for getting in touch with the broadband team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got a Firestick 4k on Prime Day earlier this week, but it won't connect to NowTV fibre internet. It connects to the WiFi network but gives message "Not connected to internet".

Did anyone on this thread find a solution to this problem, please? @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @gavs82008 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've got exactly the same issue and wondered if there was a solution to this. I have an Amazon firestick 4K which worked on my previous Virgin router but it won't connect to my new Now TV router.

chilli2
Elite

Ive seen this issue with amazon fire devices and not just on now broadband.

Try going to the settings, forgetting the network and then re-connecting.

Another tip is if you are new to now you could try and change the now router SSID and password to the same as your previous device

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

To follow up from the advice by @chilli2  are you able to connect the stick via Ethernet or does it have to be Wi-Fi?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your reply. We’ve fixed it by disconnecting everything, resetting router and fire stick and then using a different HMDMI port.