Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call diversion

I am moving from my account address into temporary accommodation for 2-3 months, before moving into a new permanent address.  I can't access my broadband or landline over this time even though I am contracted to pay it. Is there no way calls can be diverted from the landline to my mobile or another landline?

1 Reply
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Your best bet is to speak to the nowtv broadband team direct.

If you sign in on here with your account details and click on My Account > Broadband & Calls and if you click on most of the subjects headings there should be a telephone number to contact.