cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Call Divert on Landline

I am thinking of moving ISP to Now TV Broadband, but I cant find anywhere which says if Call Divert is available to divert all calls to another number. This is a deal breaker for me. Is it available?

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't think that nowtv offers a call divert feature with their broadband and telephone package.

I have just checked under my broadband and telephone account all the optional extras with the nowtv telephone calls service that nowtv offer and there is no mention of a call divert service. 

Perhaps @Tony-D of the NowTV Team can have a chat with the Broadband Dept to find the answer ?

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

I don't think that nowtv offers a call divert feature with their broadband and telephone package.

I have just checked under my broadband and telephone account all the optional extras with the nowtv telephone calls service that nowtv offer and there is no mention of a call divert service. 

Perhaps @Tony-D of the NowTV Team can have a chat with the Broadband Dept to find the answer ?

HI @Anonymous User Unfortunately, it seems we don't offer call divert at this time. Sorry about this.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for letting me know.

I will check again in 12\18 months time when due to be renewed\moved again to see if the feature is in place by then.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Is call divert still unavailable?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like to me reading this article.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/call-features 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm guessing that Call Divert / Forwarding from NowTV landline is still not available?  TIA

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Only one way to find out, give the broadband and calls team a ring to see what can be done.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Gavs, 

I spoke with NowTV, unfortunately it's still a big fat NO to call divert with no future plans to bring in this service. 

Don't suppose there are any third party work-around hack?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Sorry bud I don’t have a landline phone as I binned it long time ago.

So I could only suggest to do some google research to see if you can get it. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help