cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

CALL BLOCKING / FILTERING

Can anyone tell me if I can use the BT CALL BLOCKER feature that is on my new BT landline phones, with NOW or is it a feature that is wasted? The phones have the capability of screening incoming calls so the caller identifies themselves before I choose whether or not to accept it & I can press a blocking button to block numbers. Can I use this feature through NOW? 
Thank you. 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also……. I should have caller display but that has not worked since I changed to NOW. That’s an error they are currently working on apparently. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

That's a good question, best to ask the team 

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband customers can get in touch anytime between 8am–8pm.

Call us 0330 041 2480

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @gavs82008 

But note that without caller display, call blocking/filtering can’t work.

Other than that, unless your user manual says that the service relies on something only on the BT Network (which I doubt) it should be fine. 

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi . i have bt call blocking phones . they work with now broadband perfectly 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s good to know! Thank you.