cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broandband is not working

When I connect my mobile phone with the wifi it says connected no internet. The broadband is working with the yellow lights of the wireless and power being on but I still cannot connect with the wifi and I cannot find the reason why.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

When I connect my mobile phone with the wifi it says connected no internet. The broadband is working with the yellow lights of the wireless and power being on but I still cannot connect with the wifi and I cannot find the reason why.

It may sound a bit simple but have you tried turning it of and on again @Anonymous User ?

Was it working before yeah?>

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

It may sound a bit simple but have you tried turning it of and on again @Anonymous User ?

Was it working before yeah?>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No I set it up last night

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

No I set it up last night

Hmmm, it should be active. However it would be worth giving our team a call so we do a few tests. You will find the number the My Account section in the top right hand corner of this screen @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, i turn it of and on, nothing happend

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I spoken yesturday with your coleagues from tehpendnical dept. and nothing hapend.

My brodband it's not working form 2 days. 

Can you please do something for your costumers.? I try to call you but your line it's not working also.