cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

Hi, I am wondering if anyone can help me...

My broadband is being so slow and It cuts out randomly during the day. I have done a line test and it says ‘everything looks good’ but the speeds are just not there. 

If anyone could help or point me in the right direct that would be much appreciated. 

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m looking for a contact number to pay my bill over the phone anyone can help x

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you a NowTV Broadband customer ?

If so, go to My Account whilst logged in on here, then select Broadband & Calls from the drop down menu option, then click on the moving home section until a telephone number appears on screen.

The telephone number for moving home is the same phone number for all related NowTV Broadband enquiries.

Should you be a TV Pass customer only then there is no telephone number, just the NowTV live chat web service has the method to contact NowTV for account related matters.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if there is anything in this linked guide article helps in anyway.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/improve-broadband-speed-by-changing-wi-fi-channel 

Out of curiosity are you getting wifi dropouts on your mobile devices only or is it all your devices that connects to the Router ?

Also have you any devices that work over Ethernet and if so does theses devices lose the connection to the NowTV Hub Router or do you lose the internet completely where the middle light on the Router changes from green to amber (assuming you are using a Hub 2 Router).

Perhaps give the NowTV Broadband Team a call for assistance & help (see my instructions on my other post on here on how to reach the NowTV Broadband Team by telephone).