cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

I would like to know more about the super fiber broadband deal if anyone can help?. The live chat is unavailable at the moment & just want to know if this package is fast & comes with unlimited internet? as I use well over 400 GB a month

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User   

Down & Up speeds will be dependent on how far your home is away from the local green BT cabinet and the condition of the telephone cable between the cabinet and your home.

When you go through the sign up process on the NOW website it will give you an indication of your guaranteed internet speeds at your post code address (if you are not happy with the figures then don't proceed with the order).

From my understanding NOW have no cap on the down & up speeds or upper limit cap for the amount of data consumed from my knowledge.

Well i am a heavy down users (don't think i am close to 400GB at a calculated guess i am between 180 to 200 GB per month) and haven't been penalised for the 3 years i have been with NOW.

if you need more information or reassurances then you will be better off asking the NOW Broadband Team directly using one of the communication methods in this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you 🙂
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

On the NOW website under the Broadband and Fibre offers it says clearly unlimited downloads (don't know if there a cap on uploads where it don't upload much, where all my consumption is downloading).