cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

I am on day 12 of no broadband service meaning that my kids will be going into a second week unable to access the online provision from their school and I will have no alternative other than to go into the office, putting both myself and others at risk, as I am unable to work from home. Open Reach have twice failed to turn up for appointments, Now TV customer service are next to useless in providing information as to when the issue will be fixed. I am at my wits end with this. Any help and advice would be much appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Hate to say that Now TV have to get in touch with OpenReach when dealing with broadband as they use their network.

So all I can suggest is to keep contacting Now TV and raising complaints because it’s clearly at fault with OpenReach.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW TV advisor.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 , I have had the pleasure of speaking to customer services around 10 times so far but what they don’t seem to understand is that I’m their customer not Open Reach’s customer and it’s up to NowTV to fix my problem. They’re so vague and non committal with all their answers it’s as if they’re not taking my issue seriously. If it is Open Reach that are at fault then they should be getting some answers from them. I have never experienced such poor customer service