cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

Broadband has never been great but this last week it’s become virtually non existent. Now TV have not sought fit to inform customers as to what’s going on and no access to customer services. It’s an absolute joke and I will be cancelling my contract as soon as I can speak to someone. I started a new job two weeks ago on the proviso that I can work from home - alas not with Now TV - it’s embarrassing when my co workers say they are able to log on but I can’t due to this unbelievably bad broadband 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
ukbobboy
Legend

4 REPLIES 4
ukbobboy
Legend

Black Cat.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Love it! 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If you check your spam box you should have received an email about the charges going up on 1st May. The email was sent to all customers on or around the 23rd March. This gives you until the 21st April ish to move you broadband to another provider (without any fees). 

If you use quidco or topcashback then most give you £80 - £100 for swapping. Some are even giving you no upfront costs to pay and most are cheaper now than the £30 charged by NOWTV in the first place. So whilst these guys are snoozing the time is primed to get on and move to an alternative provider. However, time is short becuase if you dont do it with the 30 days of the letter sent to your inbox/postbox thenyou have to wait till the end of your contract.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for you help and advice Rob. I spoke to a lovely Now advisor called James who has allowed me to transfer to another broadband provider without incurring any exit fees as my broadband had dropped from 16 to 2 and they could not guarantee it would improve. I have signed up with another provider but this will take two weeks and I’m expected to work from home. Not an ideal situation but at least Now did the right thing and allowed me to leave without further expense and detriment to me so I’m pleased with the customer care I received