cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband

This is the fourth week in a row that I am having broadband problems. On my router I keep losing the middle light, this can happen about 4-5 times a week.

I have weak wifi, gaming is useless and to think I came to Now TV broadband from Plusnet to get a more stable connection. 

Oh, and when I am gaming it is hard wired and the router to my PC is about a metre away.

Has anyone else had this same issue?

During this message, it went down again. 

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Today is the first set of issues I'm having with my now TV broadband since switching from BT 9 months ago.  The issue your describing though sounds like the cable from your phone socket to your router is either damaged or not connected up properly (lose connection).  If you have the tools I would recommend cutting and recrimping the cable.  Failing that I would change the cable all together.  If you don't know how to do this then I would recommend asking any friends you know before calling out an engineer. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've been having issues with the internet since I've been with them, from rubbish WiFi to router dropping connection constantly. Getting pretty fed up with it and fiber 14mb is a joke