cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband still not activated

My activation date for my Now TV broadband was the 14th of August after already being pushed back from the 6th. Now nearly 2 weeks later, I still have no WiFi connection. I have rung up multiple times and have been given different excuses. I am apparently waiting on the Open Reach team to fix the problem but I have been given no information as to when that will happen. I am a teacher going back to work next week and currently unable to do any preparation. If any one knows how long the wait time is or how to find out please let me know.

4 Replies
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here. It's really frustrating, I keep calling them and nothing happens. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

What I would suggest is perhaps seeing what your options are with another provider, BT for instance. 

Although you could very well be having to wait on OpenReach to do their side too. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

OMG.... This does not sound good....

My switch over date was the 25th August, i too don't have a phone line or broadband.

Apparently there is a fault on the line, however it was fine on the day of switch over when i was with PlusNet.

I hope that i'm not going to have to wait as long as you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nowtv what a bunch of clowns. My daughter was given activation date for her broadband last week. It never happened on the day. She rang the next day. 'oh open reach haven't activated it. So we don't know'. So why give that activation date?? Jeez. She has rung every day, done live chat and all that cr@p. Still the same answer 'we don't know when it will be activated'. She asked for it to be escalated and they still give the same answer. My daughters University has gone to online lectures like everywhere and it starts on Monday. Looks like she'll be struggling to attend online. Nowtv you are clueless. What a way to run a company. Doh.