cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband still not activated

Hello my fibre broadband was supposed to be activated yesterday and yet its still not working. I phoned the help line yesterday and they said its not a problem as the line could take until midnight to be activated. So I waited and now its 8 hours later and still no light on the Internet section of the hub. When I check the service status this is what comes up: A small orange wifi/phone signal with an exclamation mark on it. I can't click on a down arrow to expand or anything but beneath there is TV even though I've only ordered broadband and it says your TV should be working
9 REPLIES 9
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. I'd recommend giving the broadband team a call again as they can check and troubleshoot in real-time rather than waiting for replies from NOW TV team on here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Done that and they weren't very helpful tbh just said wait another 24 hours
Anonymous User
Not applicable

When first clicking check service status it says this
You're waiting for an order
or booking
Sorry, we can't check your broadband service while you're waiting for a new NOW Broadband Hub or an engineer visit
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mbps
Upload Speed0Mbps
Now this is what it saying on the service page
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Nifnaf23
Have you tried turning Hub on/off but maybe someone on here correct me saying shouldn’t need to but when I joined my broadband provider had no internet after it went live they told me to switch hub on/off
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Plenty of times lol not that simple I'm afraid
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Plenty of times lol not that simple I'm afraid

Best bet @Anonymous User Is to call us, as your line seems to be active on our system so it could be either a pysical problem.  Hopefully a bit of troubleshooting can fix the issue sooner rather than later. Thank you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I have don't do and they say they have passed it on to the network department something to do with it being our of sync I'll not sure
Anonymous User
Not applicable

*Done so *Out of Sync *I'm not sure