cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband slow

I am meant to be getting up to 76MB download speed but i am only getting 1.5 to 14.0mb

It is causing problems big time. Been like it for 4 days now and not managed to get help getting it sorted out.

When i was with Sky i could phone them and they would sort it out over the phone but i cant do that with Now TV as i have no contact phone numbers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am meant to be getting up to 76MB download speed but i am only getting 1.5 to 14.0mb

It is causing problems big time. Been like it for 4 days now and not managed to get help getting it sorted out.

When i was with Sky i could phone them and they would sort it out over the phone but i cant do that with Now TV as i have no contact phone numbers.

@Anonymous User

Thanks for contacting the forum 🙂

We have sent you a email regarding this so we can look into this further.

Thanks Niamh Nowtv team 😉

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, in April I switched from BT to NOWTV due to an attractive offer. Now I am regretting about my stupid decision. Although my package is fiber broadband with up to 40Mbps, my Internet speed has been very low - about 15-17 Mbps. With BT I was getting constant and stable 50-51 Mbps!!! During first 10 days with NOWTV, the speed was fluctuating from 7 to 35 Mbps. After 15 days (the time frame when I could cancel this rubbish service) my speed has been limited and for almost 6 days now, I have been getting ridiculous 15-17 Mbps. Despite all live chats, phone calls, NOWTV has been useless. The problem is with their network, even their poor website shows that, and still there is no help. They advised to send an engineer who can visit on weekdays only. I am on a full time job and I cannot take a day off just because these guys cannot fix their problem. From my side everything is perfect, as I followed all the instructions and advice from NOWTV support team. If I had known about such attitude and luck of professionalism I would have never joined you guys. Very disappointed indeed. I am planning to investigate it further and potentially ask to leave.