cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband signal poor/crashing

Hi. My broadband signal keeps dropping out, I has been getting worse over the past few days. We have tried resetting the router many times, we have plugged the laptop directly into the router to see if it improves the problem, but it hasn't.

My partner needs the Internet for her work and it has been cutting out during some of her business calls.

We have tested the signal strength through the nowtv website, we are getting 14mb download speed and 1.1mb upload speed.

Any help would greatly be appreciated 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You can have a nosy at this link for checking the status of your broadband as well as a page for hints and tips

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

If all fails you can call the broadband team, number on below link

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

dont waste your time complaing i did and spent ages and agreed  to upgrade to super fibre 1 week on and nothing they say they dont know anything about upgrading  now broadband is worst provider ever  

I have the same - terrible service over a couple of years with multiple crashes of the broadband and more in the last few days despite apparent repairs being done so I'm leaving NOWTV. People on the help line have been helpful and concerned but they are not responsible for the so called repairs. And of course NOWTV don't put their phone number on the website but the 0800 number above does get your through - thanks - the most helpful thing on this community help section!  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@uselessarticle 

Agree that the number should me more accessible, like through someone’s account if they are indeed a broadband customer. 

In terms of maintaining the network. This is 100% down to OpenReach, whereas NOW are just the middleman.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
chilli2
Elite

Please explain broadband crashing.

Is this a WiFi issue?

Router issue?

Connection issue?