cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband setup. How was it for me

I should have gone live with super fibre on Tuesday the 24th May. The phone was working fine, but there was a solid orange light on the router. I gave it until Wednesday morning, and then tried to get in touch with Now. I tried a couple of the numbers, press one/two/three were the options, but they ended up telling me to go onto the internet and look at the help section. I mean really, if I could have gotten onto the internet I wouldn't be ringing. Anyway I rung the billing department, and asked if my payment had gone through and if was because of that, that it was blocking my access to the internet. My payment had gone through and he transferred me to the technical department. They arranged for an engineer to come out on the 26th May to sort it.

It turned out that my internet had not been switched. A bit annoying, frustrating and stressful.

Up and running now, but there was a couple of things that were not quite right. My emails would not show any content, and my VPN struggled to load. I cured that by going to my account and disabling Broadband Buddy.  

0 REPLIES 0