cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband set up for Key Worker

Me and my girlfriend are moving flats next Friday (26th June)and are looking at getting Now Broadband set up at our new place. I went to place an order but it said the activation date wouldn't be until 2nd of July. My girlfriend is a key worker (secondary school) and needs to internet in order to run her virtual classes for her students, so we need to internet set up to day we move in. I tried to call but i'm not able to speak to anyone until I place an order, which I am hesitant to do. 

Does anyone know if Now TV will be able to fast track the set up? If not, I will have to look at an alternative provider

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Extremely unlikely that NowTV will move the date forward, because they are governed by when BT Openreach can do the necessary work.

If NowTV won't discuss the matter until you place an order, then by all means try another ISP, but you may or may not come across the same hurdle with regards to the Broadband available switch on date.

Don't know if any ISP has a fast track system in place for key workers moving home (shopping around and asking the question is your best bet).