cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working

This morning I have my broadband not working. Device connect to the router but there is  no connection to the web. 

I assume is a problem on the line. Is anybody experience the same issue in Ilminster (Somerset)  area?

10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes we are having the same problem

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sunday 16/1/22 10.42amwe’re nearby in South Petherton and are having the same issues. No connectivity for TV or laptops. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Have a nosy at this link to determine the status of your connection.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/having-trouble-with-your-broadband

You can also give the broadband team a call to find out the situation.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup, same here. Tried resetting with no luck. Tec test states line is fine, however keeps dropping in and out of service. It’s most annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi we live near ilminster and have no broadband and the landline when ring from a mobile says number not in service,is this the same for you ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I phoned customer and service and they confirmed the issue on line affecting all the area. BTopenreach is investigating but no info yet on how long the distribution would last.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here, no broadband but phone line is working, in Chard area of Somerset.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Iam having this issue but Iam using mobile date (connecting my now tv to my hotspot). Checked my connection and everything is fine but when I go on the app ‘Netflix’ it just says 20% circling round. Does anybody know when they are going to fix this issue. Been trying to speak to the online system , tried everything they suggested and nothing work as it is there error and doesn’t give you the option to fix this certain error 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Looking over on Sky Twitter, there is an outage in the TA20 post code area, plus other surrounding areas near TA20.

The Sky Tweet says they are aware of it and investigating.

There are also a few tweets from customers in the Nottingham area also experiencing a Broadband outage.