cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working.

My broadband is dropping out constantly, we cant watch tv or play games or use online learning. I tried testing my line and it said it couldnt now when I run a test it says good but broadband doesnt show up at all. I cant get any help, I've tried the facebook page, live chat is not manned, i cant afford to call as that charges way too much. I need this fixed asap.

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am guessing you tried pressing the reset button on the back of the Router for about 10 secs to see if that sorts it out ?

If you are a NowTV Broadband customer, then the calls to their 03 helpline number is free according to this link article below when calling from your NowTV landline.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-much-does-it-cost-to-call-now-tv 

Not sure if you need to keep the call under an hour.

The easiest place to find their 03 helpline number is go to My Account > Broadband & Calls and under the Moving Home section, keep clicking on it until the phone number appears.

The Moving Home number should be the same telephone number for all NowTV Broadband & Phone enquiries.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Not sure what part of the Country you are based, but Sky Broadband Tweeted in the last hour that there is a main Fibre break in the South East London Area and their Engineers are on site fixing it.

There is no time frame given on the Tweet when it will be back up & running.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That may explain tonight but it's been like it for weeks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m not anywhere near London.  Also my issues have been going on for a while not just a day.