cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicm1334
Advocate

Broadband not working

Does anyone have the now.tv phone number I can't find it anywhere. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Broadband not working

Hi @Nicm1334 

If you are a nowtv broadband customer you should find their telephone number under the My Account section whilst logged in on here (person symbol if using a mobile).

Where if you go to "Orders & Appointments" and click on the drop down arrow below live date you should see a contact telephone number to call.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
5 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nicm1334 

If you are a nowtv broadband customer you should find their telephone number under the My Account section whilst logged in on here (person symbol if using a mobile).

Where if you go to "Orders & Appointments" and click on the drop down arrow below live date you should see a contact telephone number to call.

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Nicm1334
Advocate

Still can't find it 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Nicm1334 

Give me five minutes and i will send you a PM with a telephone number to call.

Unfortunately i am not allowed to post the number on the public forum, because the number is only applicable to NowTV Broadband customers where TV customers need to use the live chat service.

0 Thanks
Hollys58

Can anyone provide my with the phone number of now tv broadband please I haven’t been charged this month and it’s not working 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Hollys58 

Go to My Account/Orders & Appointments, and click on the dropdown arrow below your live date. This should reveal the telephone number you want.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks