cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working

Does anyone have the now.tv phone number I can't find it anywhere. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a nowtv broadband customer you should find their telephone number under the My Account section whilst logged in on here (person symbol if using a mobile).

Where if you go to "Orders & Appointments" and click on the drop down arrow below live date you should see a contact telephone number to call.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you are a nowtv broadband customer you should find their telephone number under the My Account section whilst logged in on here (person symbol if using a mobile).

Where if you go to "Orders & Appointments" and click on the drop down arrow below live date you should see a contact telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still can't find it 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give me five minutes and i will send you a PM with a telephone number to call.

Unfortunately i am not allowed to post the number on the public forum, because the number is only applicable to NowTV Broadband customers where TV customers need to use the live chat service.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been unable to connect my broadband and I’m struggling to find any contact details on here. Can anyone help?thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can anyone provide my with the phone number of now tv broadband please I haven’t been charged this month and it’s not working 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Go to My Account/Orders & Appointments, and click on the dropdown arrow below your live date. This should reveal the telephone number you want.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.