cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kara888

Broadband not working - disconnected and reset no joy

I recently joined NowTV Broadband and internet worked for few days but now shows just green wireless light and power but no internet light.

I have disconnected and reset router and checked filter and wires no response.

0 Thanks
3 Replies
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Broadband not working - disconnected and reset no joy

Hi @Kara888 

If the middle green light is not showing on the front of the NowTV Hub Router, then you need to contact  NowTV.

Open the link below and click on a Broadband category, then a Broadband Help topic and if you are a NowTV Broadband customer then you should see a telephone to ring them on or alternatively if you scroll towards the bottom of the screen page once you reach the final stage there should be a Get in Touch option with a green arrow below it.

Click on the green arrow below Get in Touch to expand the on screen information to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Kara888 

If the middle green light is not showing on the front of the NowTV Hub Router, then you need to contact  NowTV.

Open the link below and click on a Broadband category, then a Broadband Help topic and if you are a NowTV Broadband customer then you should see a telephone number to ring them on or alternatively if you scroll towards the bottom of the screen page once you reach the final stage there should be a Get in Touch option with a green arrow below it.

Click on the green arrow below Get in Touch to expand the on screen information to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

0 Thanks
0matt0
Advocate

That is a fantastic answer...........if you have internet which given the topic of the discussion people in this thread dont or as using an alternative running "technical chacks wont work". After a long time digging I found a number - 0800 759 1177, I have been on hold on this number now for 40mins and countining.

0 Thanks