cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working - disconnected and reset no joy

I recently joined NowTV Broadband and internet worked for few days but now shows just green wireless light and power but no internet light.

I have disconnected and reset router and checked filter and wires no response.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the middle green light is not showing on the front of the NowTV Hub Router, then you need to contact  NowTV.

Open the link below and click on a Broadband category, then a Broadband Help topic and if you are a NowTV Broadband customer then you should see a telephone to ring them on or alternatively if you scroll towards the bottom of the screen page once you reach the final stage there should be a Get in Touch option with a green arrow below it.

Click on the green arrow below Get in Touch to expand the on screen information to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That is a fantastic answer...........if you have internet which given the topic of the discussion people in this thread dont or as using an alternative running "technical chacks wont work". After a long time digging I found a number - 0800 759 1177, I have been on hold on this number now for 40mins and countining.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If the middle green light is not showing on the front of the NowTV Hub Router, then you need to contact  NowTV.

Open the link below and click on a Broadband category, then a Broadband Help topic and if you are a NowTV Broadband customer then you should see a telephone number to ring them on or alternatively if you scroll towards the bottom of the screen page once you reach the final stage there should be a Get in Touch option with a green arrow below it.

Click on the green arrow below Get in Touch to expand the on screen information to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/