cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not working after date

Hi,

My broaband activation date was yesterday, I was billed yesterday, The engineer came yesterday and yet i still have nothing! Anyone got any ideas, as nobody ever seems to answer live chat!!!

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Did the Openreach Engineer come to your house or were they working outside and before they left did they say anything to you about that there was a problem or not ?

When you go to My Account and select Orders & Appointments does it say that your broadband is live in green or something else ?

Anyway rather than live chat, try phoning the nowtv broadband team instead for an update (unfortunately their telephone lines are also busy, so keep trying until you speak to somebody).

You should find the telephone number under Orders & Appointments and click the drop down arrow underneath Broadband & Telephone live date to reveal the contact telephone number to phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Clicked the wrong, it said my service was up and running, i cant click on orders and appointments because im apparently already waiting for an appointment, I would phone but i literally couldn't find a phone number and i work all day until half five, So live chat after hours is really my only option, the engineer did work both inside and outside of the property and tested the line before he left saying the line to the house was fine, so i have no idea whats going on,

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

I believe you can contact the nowtv broadband team between 8.00 am until either 10 or 11pm.

If you go to Broadband & Calls and under either update call package or moving home if you keep clicking on the screen options a telephone number will appear.

I am assuming on your nowtv router there is only two green lights showing on the front and the middle internet light is off ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok i'll give that a shot, Yeah from which i've read on the forums here is a pretty common problem! Hopefully someone can sort it quickly!