cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not connecting

Hi I signed up for now TV broadband

I was meant to go live yesterday but still nothing I’ve tried everything the power light and the Wi-Fi light Is on But the Internet one isn’t 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should your internet still not be available from the scheduled live activation date of yesterday.

Then you need to speak to the NowTV broadband team, where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click on the broadband and phone live date to show the telephone number to call.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Should your internet still not be available from the scheduled live activation date of yesterday.

Then you need to speak to the NowTV broadband team, where you will find their telephone number under My Account > Orders & Appointments on here and click on the broadband and phone live date to show the telephone number to call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks I rang them up they are sending out engineer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem.

I was informed that my broadband would be connected yesterday (17-Apr-2020), and as at 14:30 today (18-Apr-2020) it isn’t working. The phone does not have a dial tone and the router is displaying two green lights, but the middle light for internet is off. I have followed instructions checking the cabling but this has not resolved the issue. I require the internet for work immediately. Please advise and assist to fix this issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The phone is now showing "Call already in progress. Join call?".

The power and the wifi lights on the new NOW TV Hub Two are no but the not the middle internet light, which is still not coming on - and so I cannot still use the internet.