cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband not activated and no date set!

I should have had broadband up and running on 13th August but it did not go live. I called on the day and was on hold for almost an hour to be given no explanation why it was not live. 

IIt's now the 5pm on the 14th and still not active or answers. I've seen this has happened to lots of people and wish I'd been warn earlier so I could make a better choice of suppliers.

Can anyone here give me an date and time I can use my broadband? 

3 REPLIES 3
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

I should have had broadband up and running on 13th August but it did not go live. I called on the day and was on hold for almost an hour to be given no explanation why it was not live. 

IIt's now the 5pm on the 14th and still not active or answers. I've seen this has happened to lots of people and wish I'd been warn earlier so I could make a better choice of suppliers.

Can anyone here give me an date and time I can use my broadband? 

Hi @Anonymous User It seems that when Openreach we're connecting you they discovered a fault with the line and now are currently working to fix this. As soon as this is fixed you will recieve an activation message from us via SMS and Email. We are extremely sorry for the wait but the fault would make your internet very unstable which is why it needs fixed now @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's the same story for literally everyone I spoke with who has NOWtv. They almost never activate it on the activation day and it takes much longer than what they say. I am extremelly sorry I went for them instead of something reliable like Virgin or such. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still no broadband and no date and no communication from Nowtv. The phone line works but the broadband won't. Can I please have someone give me a date. This is happening to too many people and has given me concerns about your company.

I have called 4 times, waiting over 40 mins per time to get through only to be fobbed off with, its being looked into. 

Really not good enough. 

When will I have broadband?