cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Username
Mentor

Broadband live date yesterday, still not live

Hi, the date for my broadband to go live was yesterday, I understood it could take up until midnight, however it still is not live now. I only have the power and wifi lights on my hub and on my account it just says “your broadband and calls are still waiting to go live” the date has not changed still states 23rd. It’s really annoying as I have been waiting for this. Any reason why it’s not live yet and when it will happen?

Thanks. 

11 REPLIES 11
Username
Mentor

No engineer attended again due to “high work stack” and another appointment has been made for 3rd April but I don’t have to be at home this time. Starting to question what the hell is going on and still no mention on the compensation. I want broadband but at this point I’m thinking is it even worth the hassle of the constant messing around. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

It happens I am afraid, although your contract is with NOW they are at the mercy of Openreach when it comes to network matters. You are categorically entitled to automatic compensation, but this cannot be determined until your new service actually goes live.