cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband keeps disconnecting

I’m not sure if it’s something to do with the Bristol area in general, but my broadband keeps cutting out and has done for a few days now. Are other people experiencing this issue? It’s making it really difficult to work from home.

15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s the same here this morning too - mine has gone down in the middle of a meeting. Not much that NOWTV website says that I can do about it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm near Southampton, been having the same problem for about 10 days now. Have had 2 engineers come to take a look, both said they could find nothing wrong with the line. NowTV are sending me a new router, lets see if that makes any difference.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem, but mine's keep disconnecting pretty much from the beggining. I'm in Polygon area of Southampton, 22mbit instead of 'guaranteed' 32. Two engineers tried to help, but they said 22 will be max from my line. I can live with that, but disconnections are the nightmmare, what to do?>??Opera extension

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've noticed it for the last 4 night around midnight it goes off for approx 10 min 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is why I came to the community today to find out if this is a common occurrence lately. I'm in Cheshire and for the first couple of months everything was absolutely fine but since the covid outbreak I started losing service randomly. Usually only for a few minutes every few days then for a few hours one day and now today I've lost service 10 times within an hour but every time I do the self-heal as it says, it tells me that everything looks ok. Is it possible that since NowTV uses another providers broadband to provide their services that they can't keep up with the demand of both sets of customers?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My I internet cut off and I cannot find any help from anywhere. Is there any contact number or email address?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

likewise , im in cheshire and have had the same problem for the last few days with  Broadband keeps disconnecting and then re connecting after up to 30 mins .nowtv website says no issue!!!  

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Your best to call the broadband team.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi

Mine has been disconnecting about 3 times a week since i joined, but over the last two weeks its several times a day. has anyone got a phone number to contact them as i am fed up of going around in circles trying to find a phone number.