cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband issues

Hi 

I’m experiencing a real issue with my Broadband at the moment, this appears to be a fairly new problem as it has previously worked fine. I’ve gone through the technical checks twice and there doesn’t appear to be any issues on NOWs end. 

My partner and I both work from home so this is less than ideal - can anybody let me know if they’ve started to experience issues and if so how they’ve resolved this ? 

Many thanks and best wishes to all

Raechel

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If all the wiring looks in order and has a tight fit and pressing the reset button on the back of the Router for between 10 to 15 seconds doesn't fix it.

Then get in touch with the NOW Broadband Team using the telephone number from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

Grace
Advocate

HI Rachel,

I've been experiencing bad connection today as well.

I am also working from home so a bit frustrating.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Grace 

Assuming you’ve tried rebooting the router?

Give the broadband team a call using the number found within the link in post from @schnapps 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have had the same since the afternoon of 12/1/22. I was waiting to see if it sorted itself out but no. I'm still experiencing it dropping out every now and then, and poor connection when I am connected. Of course, every time I do a speed test or any other test, it comes back fine. I haven't been able to stream anything properly for two days. Have just called Now tech assistance and they have escalated it to the network team. They say it could take up to 72 working hours, which is next Wednesday (it's now Friday)! I work from home and run a web-based service, so not good 😞

Did you others get your problem solved?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Unfortunately NOW are reliant on OpenReach for maintaining the network. If I were you, keep pestering the team so see what else can be done.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help