cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogert
Advocate

Broadband is shocking

Good morning!

so I’ve been with now tv for a year and a half now. And for the past six months my broadband speed has been shocking. I have the biggest package for the broadband so paying the most for the worst service. 

I have tried all the suggestions and nothing works. It is constantly saying on the check line health that it must be on my end but I seriously doubt that, never had a problem with my previous provider. 

I am hard of hearing so can’t call them, I know every suggestion says to call them to get in touch but I can’t do that. I can’t access the web online chat even though I’ve tried. I’m seriously sick of paying full price for very slow and lagging WiFi. 

I am a student at open university so WiFi is VERY important! Someone help please. 

what else can I do? I’m getting seriously sick of this. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Rogert 

Sorry to hear the situation your in, all I can do is supply the email address for customer support. See below picture.

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I know what You mean, I keep trying with Customer service, but no resolution. They don't want to know, all I've got from them is surveys and suggestions to close my complaints as resolved. Good luck!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Rogert 

Its two things, either a fault with the router from NOW or the connection itself, which is owned and maintained by OpenReach.

If you think its the latter I would push for an engineer to be sent out. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Router is fine as I have tried Sky box and couldn't see a difference other than slightly worse WiFi signal on sky box. I had 2 visits from openreach but they couldn't resolve/improve the connection. I probably cancel my contract and find another provider to see if it's really the line that is faulty or something else and cancel if there are still issues. I'm tired of having to ask to get it done.