cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband intsallation

We had a technician visit on 13/12/21 to connect our Wifi box, but he was unable to get us online due to our connection line not being available (he thought it could have been taken by a neighbour). He said there was a pole up the road that needed to be climbed but he was unable to access it, but we would get an email with next steps.

I rang NOW call centre on on 14/12/21 and they told me they had no record of the technicians assessment (do they not log whats going on?!) They even told me if I hadn't of rang them they would not have known what was going on.

They continued to tell me that I should expect an email within 24 hours - it's now 16/12/21 and I have had no correspondence and starting to wonder when my property will get Wifi. Please can someone help or advise here?

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Proceed as here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Setup-Performance/No-Internet/m-p/571046/highlight/true#M9811

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.