cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband internet not working

I had my internet installed on 15th of november and i workd fine till today. It went of at 7 30am and has not came back on i did do a technical issues check on it and it said it could not find my internet/broadband.  It also gave me an option for an engineer to come out within 2 days and check my line but as i work from home 2 days is a long time

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi in the same boat my friend... over a week now wifi is rubbish it will either be the ethernet stops working or the wifi even changed the router to a hub 2 at my expense still same issue wasted money speaking to customer services they suppo

@Anonymous User wrote:

I had my internet installed on 15th of november and i workd fine till today. It went of at 7 30am and has not came back on i did do a technical issues check on it and it said it could not find my internet/broadband.  It also gave me an option for an engineer to come out within 2 days and check my line but as i work from home 2 days is a long time

sed to ran tests and everything was fine what a joke.. On super fibre my pc for steam games and nvidia shield geforce games say they can't run as broadband speed is not upto scratch.. Fuming

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well i managed to find a number and gave them a call and they said the problem is with my Broadband box🤔 so now i need to wait 3 to 5 days for a new one but i have a feeling it's not the broadband box but will wait as see