cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband internet not activated but being charged, CustomerCare have no clue

Hi Guyz, 

I am bit frustrated now and I hope I will get some clue here. Apologies for too much text, I just explained it in length so that I can get some reference or resolution. 

My broadband is not working since the first day as per the NowTv but they started charging me after 15days of schedule activation date. 

======================

Following are the sequence of events with my broadband activation. 

1. Broadband activated as scheduled on 31st March and I could configure BroadbandBuddy. However, my online account shows that my internet is delayed and is not live yet. No payment was deducted from my account.
2. On the 8th of March, I got an SMS mentioning internet will go live on 15th March 2020. (though it was working)
3. on 15th April late morning, I got another message saying, Broadband is further delayed and will be activated on 21st of March. Then around 2 PM, NowTv Broadband started disconnecting every 5 mins and then finally around 3 PM internet is disconnected with even internet light on router stopped blinking.
4. Called NowTv customer care on 15th April evening, they advised me that it will be fixed on 21st of March and internet was not live yet on NowTV (and told me that it must have been working with some other provider, had no clue how I can configure BroadbandBuddy and which was working file till 15th). Customer care also said as it is not live payment has not been deducted from my account. 
5. Now to my surprise in the night on 15th April, payment was deducted, my online account is now showing the Internet is active since 15th April BUT my internet stopped working since the same day. 
6. called customer care again today (17th Apr) to ask why my account is now showing Broadband as live and when the problem will be rectified, and the response was it will not be rectified until June.

======================================

Is anyone facing this issue? Any suggestions about what can be done in this situation would be really appreciated.

0 REPLIES 0