cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband installation

Hi

The only reference I can find about broadband installation dates, is that I would be offered dates once I've paid and signed up.

That isnt acceptable as I need broadband ASAP, a long wait would mean I will sign up elsewhere.

No contact numbers for customer services on the website, no email address and no live chat just a seriously rubbish chatbot.

Can anybody give me an idea as to how long the wait is currently before installation? We are moving into the property tomorrow.

Many thanks

Dan

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

NowTV Broadband will quote you 14 days from date of order if it doesn't involve an engineer and is a straight forward "self install" job.

Should an engineer be required for a home visit, then the date i would imagine will take longer, though you will be offered dates when you go through the NowTV website ordering process.

Live Chat is working according to some customers (though it doesn't work for me on MS Edge or Fire Fox using my Android devices).

Where i had to go to NowTV Twitter via the Twitter App and click on a NowTV Tweet that had the live chat link to one of their tweet replies to open live chat for me.

Or alternatively drop them an email using the address on this screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg