cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband down

Broadband isn't working tried resetting router etc as instructed no internet light. Logged into account continues to log me out despite resetting password and says problem  with password! 

Help 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you nowtv hub is not showing the three green lights and you have tried pressing the reset button on the back of the hub router and switching the power off.

Then it sounds to me that there is an issue with your Internet connection.

You could try going to My Account > Check My Status, but with no Internet i would guess it will flag a fault.

Your best bet is to contact the nowtv broadband team go to My Account > My Package and under moving home there should be a telephone number (once you get through ask to be transferred to the relevant broadband team).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No it’s not flagging a fault and I am stuck there’s no phone number absolutely ridiculous can someone from Now Tv help me please immediately otherwise I will cancel and go to BT this is rubbish 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are a nowtv broadband customer, then under My Account > My Package when clicking on moving home there should be a telephone helpline number for nowtv broadband customers.

Are you logged in with the correct nowtv account details, when you go to My Account > My Payments does it give you any indication of payments for nowtv broadband ?

You could try live chat by opening the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices