cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jimbobstar
Advocate

Broadband deals

Trying to look for broadband deal. Entered my address and phone number, didn't match, can't proceed, no contact number to call. Please advise. 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Jimbobstar 

I put in my post code, no phone number, and up came a list of addresses. But they were tragically mis-sorted, so that, for example, 2 came between 19 and 20; the result of the amateurish mistake of sorting numbers as if they were text.

Have another look for your address in the list, bearing that in mind.

Or did you not even get that far, but got “*Postcode not recognised”? You would certainly get stuck there.

Or just that you really couldn’t find your address on the list? Maybe a new house in an extended road? In which case, you can click on “Can’t see your address?” and get:-

2E93317A-1FCE-4116-B717-53B343A84BB5.jpeg

with the contact number in.

Or maybe it took your details OK, but you are in a ‘Stop Sell’ area, maybe FTTP only, like me, and you get this:-

364EB06B-7635-43B3-874E-D7FC89643336.jpeg

But anyway, the number you need to call at Now if you got stuck at the post code stage is as above.

Or did yet something else happen?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Jimbobstar
Advocate

I put in postcode, picked correct address from drop down list, then it asked for phone number, as they 'really need it' but then said phone number didn't match address. Only option I have is to start again, not the two options above. Might give that number a call. Thanks.