cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband buddy custom settings

Hi,

Im trying to change the setting in broadband buddy, however, I cannot find a link for custom settings. I want to unblock a website and have read i can do this in custom settings, but I cant find where to access custom settings once ive logged into my account. Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks,

Ayla. 

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

See this linked help guide below about adjusting your broadband buddy settings. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/set-up-and-manage-broadband-buddy

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive visited this page for help already. .... We recently switched account holders for Now TV as our housemate moved out. Ever since this happened certain websites are blocked and we cant use them. I want to unblock these websites. I have read online that I can change this by going to broadband buddy settings, however, when I try to go to the broadband buddy settings page I get automatically redirected to the TV controls page. Any reason why this is happening and how i can fix it?  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Quick question when you go to My Account > My Package or My Payments when signed into you account does it mention nowtv broadband ?

Your best option would be to contact the nowtv broadband team for guidance, where if go to My Account > My Package and click on the moving home section where there should appear a telephone helpline number for broadband customers (when you get through ask to be transferred to the relevant broadband help dept).