cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband availability issue

Hi,

I am moving homes and I tried to take my broadband with me. I have been told that it's not possible due to availability of service and I can only cancel the contract which I did today.

My address is 69 Nicholas Gardens, HP13 6JG High Wycombe which shows me that I can't have internet access from you guys (Super Fiber what I am after)

How come my neighbours can at number 68 (sharing a wall with them semi-detached house) and others up the road can also have it (number 70) but It can't be delivered to my house? 

I have a BT socket installed. 

Could someone help me out as it looks like my house is invisible for every provider in the area.

Thanks,

Piotr

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is a customer to customer forum, you shouldn't be putting any personal information as it breaches GDPR rules.

You are best to give the broadband team a call to find out what can be done. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As @gavs82008 says this is a customer forum so we can't be specific, but it's possible that the FTTC cabinet for your address is full, so no one else can join.

I put your address into the Sky checker and it would only offer ADSL, which suggests there is no FTTC capacity available.