cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband at 0.10mbps

Hello, I just got Now Broadband and download speed is a maximum of 0.27 mpbs!! I think there is a porblem but

I can't find where to conatct anyone about this. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks

Adam

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Blimey that's slow Smiley Sad

Have you tried pressing the reset button at the rear of the Hub router to see if that makes any difference.

When you go to My Account > Check Service Status on here what days it say after clicking on the button ?

You should be able to contact the broadband team by going to My Account > My Package (under moving home there should be a hepline telephone number) and asked to be transferred to the relevant nowt broadband team.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello @schnapps, yeah it's painful. I've tried everything over the past couple of days, and under the check service it won't allow me as it sas I haven't received my router yet, so I'm at a loss with that!

but thanks for pointing me in the right direction with the number!

Thanks

Adam

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Has your nowtv broadband gone live yet if you haven't received the nowtv hub router through the post.

When you go to My Account > Track My Order what is your live broadband activation date shown ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Ignore my last post, where i have just checked my sisters account who recently went active with nowtv broadband and like you when i check the service status for some reason it says that waiting for hub router or engineer ?

Even though my sisters nowtv broadband has been active and working perfectly fine for her for a week now since she switched over to nowtv.

Would suggest giving the nowtv broadband team a call.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I'll do that. Thanks a lot I really apprecaite the help!!!!!!

Adam