cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband and Landline order on hold

I  wanted to move from Sky to Now TV . so i placed my order for broadband, landline and TV on the 30th Mar but since then it has been put on hold.

i have been asked to call 03300412460 but i waisted 20 minutes twice trying to talk to someone about the order. finally gave up and call the cancellation department to cancel the order, when i ask the reason why the has been put on hold , the operater couldn't give me reason. 

Can someone tell why this has happend ? 

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation, I ordered NowTV fibre on the 5th March, set up date for engineer is 20th March, I just checked on my order and they have been 'Put on hold', it says to ring the number provided and all I get is an automated message saying they cannot take any calls regarding orders!?!? I get they will be having issues due to the current coronavirus issue but I wasn't even emailed about it being put on hold, I only found out on the off chance I logged into my account to check my order! So am I still getting it but at a later date or will it for cancelled? I need this to work from home! I'm not impressed at the lack of communication!