cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband activation and router set up

Hi,

I was was just wondering why it says the router can’t be set up until the date the broadband goes live? Is this because I have paid for it from that date and will be charged if it is set up now? Or is it that it will cause an issue with the “going live” of my broadband on 17/09/18 if I set the router up now?

many thanks,

Reiss

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The NowTV Hub Router will not work with any other Internet Service Provider (ISP) therefore you can't use it before your scheduled live activation date.

If you are currently with Sky Broadband, then maybe the NowTV Hub Router will work with Sky because the Hub router 2 is a clone of the Sky Q Router Hub.

Even if you haven't switched from another ISP, the nowtv Hub router will not work until the scheduled live activation date on your order of the 17/9/2018. 

On the day of nowtv activation, plug in and power up the nowtv Hub router and wait until the 3 green lights are shown on the Hub router, then you know that you are good to go and can use the nowtv broadband service.

Just be aware that the nowtv broadband could go live anytime up until Midnight on your scheduled activation date.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Fingers crossed everything will go to plan on the day of live activation.

Might be worth having a read of this help guide on how to setup the nowtv hub router and read the instructions that comes in the box before your live date.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-do-i-set-up-my-now-broadband-hub-two

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps,

I’ve already read through it a few times. Seems fairly easy to set up so fingers crossed! Thanks for the link too