cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Speed

I'm paying £30 a month for supposedly guaranteed net speeds. 

On average I'm getting 20Mbps and insane ping spikes throughout the day, this is not due to peak times it's a constant issue. My desktop is hardwired to the hub and I'm getting these issues whilst I'm the only user in the apartment.

Speed Test:

Ping request timeouts:

I've seen on the forum that many users are having the same issues and so far the only useful response has been to leave NowTV. Please could someone give me some hope that this could be resolved and I'm not just getting completely ripped off. 

2 REPLIES 2
redchiz1
Champion 2

Unfortunately you cannot get any help directly from NOW here on the forums. If your speeds are less than the guaranteed minimum you were told at the time of ordering then you should give NOW the opportunity to fix the issue. If they cannot do so within 30 days of you contacting them about it you then have the option to leave without penalty. Use the contact links from your account.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 
As pointed out by @redchiz1 staff at NOW seldom monitor the forum, which is more focussed for customer to customer use.

If you aren’t getting the speeds you signed up for then your best to contact the broadband team to get it sorted. 
How long have you had broadband with NOW for?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help