cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Broadband Speed Slow

Hi, I have just set up my NOW TV broadband, the speed is unacceptable, its jumping between 1 and 3MB download speed and the latency is about 500. Any suggestions what should I do to make it work right?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what speed did you get with previous provider. Who was that?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User what speed did you get with previous provider. Who was that?
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

It took about 3 hours but now its working great so far. Problem solved thanks.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How did you solve it?

I am having the same problem and getting no where with calls. Had a new router, changed channels, split the 2.5g 5g and still it is terrible. Worst I've had. I amazing new customer and doubt I will stay long if not improved. It feels like a waste of money / con. I pay for 75mps. Best I get is 20mps and that's if I sit right next to the hub! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

How did you solve it?

I am having the same problem and getting no where with calls. Had a new router, changed channels, split the 2.5g 5g and still it is terrible. Worst I've had. I amazing new customer and doubt I will stay long if not improved. It feels like a waste of money / con. I pay for 75mps. Best I get is 20mps and that's if I sit right next to the hub!

My broadband was working good only for a couple days after I said its solved, then it started again, my speed was jumping between 1 to 8mb, and also it was turning off occasionally couple times a day... but now ita not working at all since 10 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i do not think this speed business is in our hand... i get less than 2mbps... sometime less than 1...

not sure how to get over this issue.. .only way is to look for someone else... disappointing...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the exact same issue, what did you do to solve it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Understanding how broadband speed is measured can be a good start towards being able to take steps to increase the speeds at home.

I found this article about broadband speed was a useful read. 

Hope that helps 🙂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have recently changed my Broadband and moved to NOW Fiber, it's saying 36 MBPS gurantee, but whenever I have checked my Speed test through Google or other web site, it's always saying 14-15 MBPS. I couldn't find a way to complaint about this. Can someone please guide me how to escalate this issue? My internet speed is too low, whenever I tried to download something, i never get more than 2 MBPS speed. 

Please help me to fix this issue.